2 O.S. start-up with a graphic shell

Joeri1976
Hallo, I want to install Ubuntu Mate on my laptop, I have already Ubuntu LXLE on it. an make it a dual-boot system. Now is my question: i don't like the start-up shell for choosing with OS, I like to start-up. I like a more graphic shell for choosing what OS I want to use. How can I do that?

Re: 2 O.S. start-up with a graphic shell

linux-service.be bvba

Op woensdag 6 mei 2015 08:36:49 schreef Joeri1976:

> Hallo, I want to install Ubuntu Mate on my laptop, I have already Ubuntu

> LXLE on it. an make it a dual-boot system.Now is my question: i don't like

> the start-up shell for choosing with OS, I like to start-up. I like a more

> graphic shell for choosing what OS I want to use. How can I do that?

http://howtoubuntu.org/how-to-make-your-dual-boot-better-with-burg

Re: 2 O.S. start-up with a graphic shell

Stijn Van Campenhout

Kind regards,

Stijn

Op 6-mei-2015 om 17:37 heeft Joeri1976 <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven: