Belfius New cardreader

massimo21
Hello everyone.
Just got the new Belfius card reader. And Guess what. No Linux support!
I Called them for that and they told me if I did a petition there would more chances that they will support it in the future.
If we can organize a petition and send it beck to belfiusdirectnet@belfius.be woud be nice.

Grtz,
Massimiliano.

Re: Belfius New cardreader

martijn cielen-2
Don't get your hopes up. Even OS X Mavericks isn't supported (at the moment).

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:54 PM, massimo21 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone.
Just got the new Belfius card reader. And Guess what. No Linux support!
I Called them for that and they told me if I did a petition there would more
chances that they will support it in the future.
If we can organize a petition and send it beck to
[hidden email] woud be nice.

Grtz,
Massimiliano.

Re: Belfius New cardreader

Jurgentje
Open a bank account at a different bank and transfer away €100 every
month - tell them you'll repeat that till the account is empty. At that
point you'll completely move to the other bank. Odds are they will
become more eager :)

Grtz,
Jurgen.

On 22-04-14 16:54, massimo21 wrote:

> Hello everyone.
> Just got the new Belfius card reader. And Guess what. No Linux support!
> I Called them for that and they told me if I did a petition there would more
> chances that they will support it in the future.
> If we can organize a petition and send it beck to
> [hidden email] woud be nice.
>
> Grtz,
> Massimiliano.

Re: Belfius New cardreader

Marc Van Hoof
Hoi, Go with your monny to Argenta. It's al for free and you can internetbanking via your browser.
Good luck, Marc

Op dinsdag 22 april 2014 heeft martijn cielen <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
> Odds are 100% they'll laugh at you and charge you for moving your money. ;-)<https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/b0IRpg3SOPj5WREUG8eeF8h1kvAULi8TUz6C2Wk1VkJdc-PG_HVRW88pMm_NP-jNpD_K7jHE6XzRcr4dA0_mzjMlwo_XGz7dsvQZOw3Vg4YGcFuKxa1tWSQM9yc-=s0-d-e1-ft#http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/banking-the-game.gif>
> http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/banking-the-game.gif
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Jurgen Gaeremyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Open a bank account at a different bank and transfer away €100 every month - tell them you'll repeat that till the account is empty. At that point you'll completely move to the other bank. Odds are they will become more eager :)
>>
>> Grtz,
>> Jurgen.
>>
>> On 22-04-14 16:54, massimo21 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>> Just got the new Belfius card reader. And Guess what. No Linux support!
>>> I Called them for that and they told me if I did a petition there would more
>>> chances that they will support it in the future.
>>> If we can organize a petition and send it beck to
>>> [hidden email] woud be nice.
>>>
>>> Grtz,
>>> Massimiliano.
>>>

>>> --

Marc, Verzonden via Gmail Mobile

Re: Belfius New cardreader

martijn cielen-2
The problem with Argenta is it's a network of independent bankers. Try to get some money from your account in an Argenta office that's not your "home" office. It's also terrible for any other banking product.
Belfius is (at the moment) the best bank when it comes to technology and mobile banking. The card reader not being supported is nothing but a minor nuisance, since you don't even have to connect it to your computer in order to use it for banking.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Marc Van Hoof <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hoi, Go with your monny to Argenta. It's al for free and you can internetbanking via your browser.
Good luck, Marc

Op dinsdag 22 april 2014 heeft martijn cielen <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
> Odds are 100% they'll laugh at you and charge you for moving your money. ;-)<https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/b0IRpg3SOPj5WREUG8eeF8h1kvAULi8TUz6C2Wk1VkJdc-PG_HVRW88pMm_NP-jNpD_K7jHE6XzRcr4dA0_mzjMlwo_XGz7dsvQZOw3Vg4YGcFuKxa1tWSQM9yc-=s0-d-e1-ft#http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/banking-the-game.gif>

> http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/banking-the-game.gif
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Jurgen Gaeremyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Open a bank account at a different bank and transfer away €100 every month - tell them you'll repeat that till the account is empty. At that point you'll completely move to the other bank. Odds are they will become more eager :)
>>
>> Grtz,
>> Jurgen.
>>
>> On 22-04-14 16:54, massimo21 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>> Just got the new Belfius card reader. And Guess what. No Linux support!
>>> I Called them for that and they told me if I did a petition there would more
>>> chances that they will support it in the future.
>>> If we can organize a petition and send it beck to
>>> [hidden email] woud be nice.
>>>
>>> Grtz,
>>> Massimiliano.
>>>

>>> --

Marc, Verzonden via Gmail Mobile

Re: Belfius New cardreader

steven leeman
i can get my money from any pay wall... no need to go to your specific bank

The problem with Argenta is it's a network of independent bankers. Try to get some money from your account in an Argenta office that's not your "home" office. It's also terrible for any other banking product.
Belfius is (at the moment) the best bank when it comes to technology and mobile banking. The card reader not being supported is nothing but a minor nuisance, since you don't even have to connect it to your computer in order to use it for banking.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Marc Van Hoof <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hoi, Go with your monny to Argenta. It's al for free and you can internetbanking via your browser.
Good luck, Marc

Op dinsdag 22 april 2014 heeft martijn cielen <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
> Odds are 100% they'll laugh at you and charge you for moving your money. ;-)<https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/b0IRpg3SOPj5WREUG8eeF8h1kvAULi8TUz6C2Wk1VkJdc-PG_HVRW88pMm_NP-jNpD_K7jHE6XzRcr4dA0_mzjMlwo_XGz7dsvQZOw3Vg4YGcFuKxa1tWSQM9yc-=s0-d-e1-ft#http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/banking-the-game.gif>

> http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/banking-the-game.gif
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Jurgen Gaeremyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Open a bank account at a different bank and transfer away €100 every month - tell them you'll repeat that till the account is empty. At that point you'll completely move to the other bank. Odds are they will become more eager :)
>>
>> Grtz,
>> Jurgen.
>>
>> On 22-04-14 16:54, massimo21 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>> Just got the new Belfius card reader. And Guess what. No Linux support!
>>> I Called them for that and they told me if I did a petition there would more
>>> chances that they will support it in the future.
>>> If we can organize a petition and send it beck to
>>> [hidden email] woud be nice.
>>>
>>> Grtz,
>>> Massimiliano.
>>>

>>> --

Marc, Verzonden via Gmail Mobile

Re: Belfius New cardreader

Yves Mulleneers
Hello,

Could you join a shot of the card reader?

MVG,