Digitale Week 19-27 apr 2014

Noel Rogghe
Hi guys,
I was wondering if something has been planned yet for the "Digitale Week"

http://www.digitaleweek.be/

--
Cheers, Nero

Re: Digitale Week 19-27 apr 2014

kawabill
Very good point Noel. I have nothing planned, but I'll pick up for the Bree or Houthalen region. Topic to be presented I think could be in line with "Microsoft ondersteund XP en Office2013 niet meer? Geen probleem, hier is de oplossing" and present Ubuntu in combination with Libreoffice. Maybe offer people to explain them how to replace XP by Ubuntu (after saving private data of course).

Any other ideas in the community?

Grtz,
Bill

Hi guys,
I was wondering if something has been planned yet for the "Digitale Week"

http://www.digitaleweek.be/

--
Cheers, Nero

Re: Digitale Week 19-27 apr 2014

Y P-4
Hello,

may I ask please if this is the same as the hacker's meeting at Gent ?
I'm looking for dates and more info but wasn't able until now to find it
again between my mails;
any help / reminder is welcome!

Gr,

Y P

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:28:00PM +0100, Noel Rogghe wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I was wondering if something has been planned yet for the "Digitale Week"
>
> http://www.digitaleweek.be/
>
> --
> Cheers, Nero

  |  Verstuurd vanaf mijn GNU/Linux  |  Envoyé de mon GNU/Linux  |
  |  -----------------  Sent from GNU/Linux  ------------------  |

Re: Digitale Week 19-27 apr 2014

Mimor

Hi,

The people from Digipolis Ghent (the people that organize the digitale
week) asked me for help on gadgets, cd's, etc...
I've referred them to JanB to get the needed help.

If you feel like helping out on their event, I can ask the people from
Digipolis who's in charge and whether I can give you their contact-info.

What do you mean by the hackers meeting at Ghent?
Is this the Release Party at the Hackespace (0x20.be), or the passed
Newline event at (0x20.be)?

- - Mimor

On 01/04/14 14:57, Y P wrote:

> Hello,
>
> may I ask please if this is the same as the hacker's meeting at Gent ?
> I'm looking for dates and more info but wasn't able until now to find it
> again between my mails;
> any help / reminder is welcome!
>
> Gr,
>
> Y P
>

> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:28:00PM +0100, Noel Rogghe wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> I was wondering if something has been planned yet for the "Digitale Week"
>>
>> http://www.digitaleweek.be/
>>
>> --
>> Cheers, Nero
>
>> --

The Hackerspace meeting in Gent is a Release Party for Ubuntu Trusty Tahr.

The Digitale Week is an initiative to promote using digital media of all
kinds.

http://www.digitaleweek.be/

--
Cheers, Noël aka Nero

On 01/04/14 15:05, Mike Morraye wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The people from Digipolis Ghent (the people that organize the digitale
> week) asked me for help on gadgets, cd's, etc...

May I amend this?

*De Digitale Week* is an initiative of http://www.linc-vzw.be/

--
Cheers, Noël aka Nero

Re: Digitale Week 19-27 apr 2014

Mimor

Re: Digitale Week 19-27 apr 2014

Y P-4

I'm not sure it is another event at all; a friend of mine told me again
about it.

Y P