Forum-like access to the mailing list

Pierre Buyle
Hi,

for those requesting a Forum for Ubuntu-be, there is an alternative
solution (which has already been discussed in the past). Gmane
provides two web interfaces for our mailing list. A blog-like one at
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.region.belgium and a threaded
one at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.region.belgium.

In addition, I registered the mailing list for archiving on Nabble
which also provides an forum like web interface at
http://n2.nabble.com/Ubuntu-be-f3354669.html

These three interface allow one to follow activities on the mailing
list without dealing with it as a bunch of mail. Both Gmane and Nabble
allow posting to the list through the Web interface (only for
subscribed user registered there).

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people

Re: Forum-like access to the mailing list

ivan flo
Good luck! :-))
I get this reaction on such a proposal:
[quote]

I'll deleted.
Sorry for the inconvenience

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:09 AM, ivan flo<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Good luck! :-))
> I get this reaction on such a proposal:

Well this is a different proposal, the links I posted are not forums.
They are the mailing list, just presented through forum-like
interfaces. They are not separate communication channels. Mailing list
members will receive messages posted there by mail. And posting still
requires mailing list subscription.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people