Free "official ubuntu book"

Merlijn Sebrechts
Hi all

I saw that we, as an official loco team, can order a free copy of the "official ubuntu book". I would like to order this, but I can't since I'm not the "official team contact". Who is this contact, and can I kindly ask him/her to order this book?

Source: http://www.jorgecastro.org/2014/08/20/free-official-ubuntu-books-for-local-teams/

Kind regards
Merlijn

Re: Free "official ubuntu book"

Jan Bongaerts

Hi Merlijn,
I'm still the official contact, and I've ordered it a few days ago. It takes quite a few eeks before it will get here, if they send it at all. I'll let you all know what happens.
Cheers,
Jan.

On 25 Aug 2014 09:42, "Merlijn Sebrechts" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

I saw that we, as an official loco team, can order a free copy of the "official ubuntu book". I would like to order this, but I can't since I'm not the "official team contact". Who is this contact, and can I kindly ask him/her to order this book?

Source: http://www.jorgecastro.org/2014/08/20/free-official-ubuntu-books-for-local-teams/

Kind regards
Merlijn

Re: Free "official ubuntu book"