Fwd: [Events organisation] CD pour événement

Fwd: [Events organisation] CD pour événement

mongolito404
Administrator
Hi all,

Here is a message we received through the contact form on the
Ubuntu-be. This person is asking for CDs to distribute at a school
"computer fair" in October (long time) in Seraing. We are also invited
to participate to the event, I guess it would be free for us to have a
booth there.

Could someone from the event team reply ?

Regards,

PS: I removed Dethier Andy from the forwarded mail, you can contact me
or if you need it.

Re: Fwd: [Events organisation] CD pour événement

Pierre Vorhagen-2
On 01/06/11 21:58, Pierre Buyle wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is a message we received through the contact form on the
> Ubuntu-be. This person is asking for CDs to distribute at a school
> "computer fair" in October (long time) in Seraing. We are also invited
> to participate to the event, I guess it would be free for us to have a
> booth there.
>
> Could someone from the event team reply ?
>
> Regards,
>
> PS: I removed Dethier Andy from the forwarded mail, you can contact me
> or if you need it.

Hey,

Although not from the event team, I'll be in on this.
I study Computing & Systems in Seraing (INPRES), so I'm in the area, I
can hold a booth there, talk to people, etc...

Pierre