Fwd: [loco-contacts] ISO generator for LoCo teams

Fwd: [loco-contacts] ISO generator for LoCo teams

Jan Bongaerts
Hi there,
I thought this thread could be quite interesting for people that are interested in building a Belgian ISO (Claudio?)

If anyone is interested in following this conversation, let me know. I'll forward new mails privately.

Cheers,
Jan.

Re: Fwd: [loco-contacts] ISO generator for LoCo teams

Jan Claeys
Jan Bongaerts schreef op zo 09-11-2014 om 11:15 [+0100]:
> I thought this thread could be quite interesting for people that are
> interested in building a Belgian ISO (Claudio?)

> If anyone is interested in following this conversation, let me know.
> I'll forward new mails privately.

Alternatively, people can follow te thread (and read past messages) in
the ML archives:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2014-November/thread.html

--
Jan Claeys