L'Agenda du Libre en Belgique

mongolito404
Administrator
Hi,

The French(-speaking) FLOSS initiative "Agenda du Libre" spreads to
Belgium at http://www.agendadulibre.be. As the name suggest this is an
agenda about FLOSS event in our country. This is an  opportunity to
inform a broader audience about the events Ubuntu-be is involved too.
And also one to be informed of event we may participate too.

The site (and domain name) is only available in French (it's a French
initiative). As always contributions are welcome and I'm sure they
will be happy to have it in Dutch, German and English.

--
Pierre 'mongolito404' Buyle