Loco team revivification

Mimor
Hi all,

As within the next 7 days our loco team is being revalidated by the ubuntu-loco-council.
The required wiki-reverification page is in place, website is up-to-date and the bug is being tracked.
The reactions from the council-members so far are positive, BUT we've got some extra questions from the council.

If you have a (partial) answer to any of them, please, inform me so I can include them in my answer!

* What activities, if any, does your community have planned within the next 60-90 days?
* Are any LTS release activities planned?
* What can we do to help your community grow? What metaphorical roadblocks can we attempt to remove?

Also, I'd like to remind you that we have a public agenda on the website.
If you're having an install party, release party or other ubuntu-related event..; feel free to put it there or ask someone else to do it for you.

Looking forward for your answers.

Kind regards,

Mike Morraye

Re: Loco team revivification

Jan Bongaerts
Hi Mike,
nothing planned from my side.
Thanks for your good work.
Cheers,
Jan.

On 21 February 2014 09:49, Mike Morraye <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/ and find out why it is a better option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version of your current system.