My presentation to you

Diogo Constantino
Hi all,

My name is Diogo, and I'm a long time Ubuntu user even longer time Free
Software and Digital Rights advocate, but I'm rather new to Belgium.

I work on IT, mostly as a programmer with Perl, Python, PHP, and other
Free Software technologies. But I've also done some work with systems,
networks and application administration.

I'm sorry to speak in English, but my French is very frail, and I don't
speak or understand Dutch, or German.

Hope to meet you all soon.
By the way does this LoCo do any regular meetup?

Regards
Diogo
https://launchpad.net/~diogoconstantino

Re: My presentation to you

WhiteSpace
Hi Diogo,

thx for joining. It's ok to speak english. I think most of us here
understand/speak/write all of our mails (amongst other things) in
english too.

I've not yet had the pleasure of a meetup. This LoCo is rather quiet.
(For a number or reasons i suppose. There have been an effort or two to
revive this LoCo, but i'm afraid everybody got caught up with their
lives,leaving little to no time for any activities regarding this LoCo.)

Should you be willing to step up, or have some good ideas, we'd be glad
to hear them.

Anyway, glad to have you on board!