New Banner - Call for votes

mongolito404
Administrator
Hi, the suggestions for the new logo/banner have been shortlisted
during yesterday meeting. You (and everybody else) can cast your vote
at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo which
should open in 12 hours (sorry, its a limitation of Launchpad).

P.

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

jean7491@gmail.com
Members of the Be LoCo Team,

Don't forget !
Vote for your favorite logo suggestion on display at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010
The poll closes on 2010-06-26. You have six days to change your vote if
you wish.

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Le 17/06/10 09:11, Pierre Buyle a écrit :
> Hi, the suggestions for the new logo/banner have been shortlisted
> during yesterday meeting. You (and everybody else) can cast your vote
> at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo which
> should open in 12 hours (sorry, its a limitation of Launchpad).
>
> P.

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

Bram Gadeyne
Jean,

How can we vote for the logo?

Both sites refer to each other but I don't see a poll or vote option.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010 refers to https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo and the other way around.

greetings Bram

On 19-06-10 21:47, jean7491 wrote:
Members of the Be LoCo Team,

Don't forget !
Vote for your favorite logo suggestion on display at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010
The poll closes on 2010-06-26. You have six days to change your vote if
you wish.

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Le 17/06/10 09:11, Pierre Buyle a écrit :

Hi, the suggestions for the new logo/banner have been shortlisted
during yesterday meeting. You (and everybody else) can cast your vote
at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo which
should open in 12 hours (sorry, its a limitation of Launchpad).

P.

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

Jan Bongaerts
I have the same problem as Bram, and it appears the reason for this is that we aren't members of the LoCo Team. Our membership is now awaiting approval. Can someone approve this for us, please?
Thanks.
Jan.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Alain Baudrez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Go to https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo/+vote-simple to vote

2010/6/20 Bram Gadeyne <[hidden email]>

Jean,

How can we vote for the logo?

Both sites refer to each other but I don't see a poll or vote option.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010 refers to https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo and the other way around.

greetings Bram

Microsoft programs are like Englishmen. They only speak Microsoft.

New Banner - Call for votes

jean7491@gmail.com
Members of the Be LoCo Team,

Remember !

Vote for your favorite logo Ubuntu-be.

Suggestions available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010

You need to login :
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo

The poll closes on 2010-06-25.

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

Jan Claeys
Op donderdag 17-06-2010 om 09:11 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Pierre
Buyle:
> Hi, the suggestions for the new logo/banner have been shortlisted
> during yesterday meeting. You (and everybody else) can cast your vote
> at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo which
> should open in 12 hours (sorry, its a limitation of Launchpad).

FWIW: I prefer V5, even if I think a better logo could be possible (but
I have no better proposal myself, so...).

--
Jan Claeys

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

Thierry Loudèche
Le jeudi 24 juin 2010 à 04:38 +0200, Jan Claeys a écrit :
Op donderdag 17-06-2010 om 09:11 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Pierre
Buyle:
> Hi, the suggestions for the new logo/banner have been shortlisted
> during yesterday meeting. You (and everybody else) can cast your vote
> at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo which
> should open in 12 hours (sorry, its a limitation of Launchpad).

FWIW: I prefer V5, even if I think a better logo could be possible (but
I have no better proposal myself, so...).

--
Jan Claeys

for me, V1...

Thierry

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

Pieter Vande Wyngaerde

Results

The winner(s) of this poll is(are)

be_banner-v4.jpg - http://ur1.ca/0848y,

be_banner-v5.jpg - http://ur1.ca/08490

Here are the number of votes each option received.

Option Votes
be_banner-v1.jpg - http://ur1.ca/0848p 5
be_banner-v2.jpg - http://ur1.ca/0848t 3
be_banner-v3.jpg - http://ur1.ca/0848g 0
be_banner-v4.jpg - http://ur1.ca/0848y 8
be_banner-v5.jpg - http://ur1.ca/08490 8

I personally prefer the duotone v4  (because it is easy for printing)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010

Re: New Banner - Call for votes

Matthew Deboysere
Ik verkies v4 ook. Ik vind het grijs er net iets te cheap uitzien.

Een goede oplossing zou nu zijn om een nieuwe poll te starten tussen 4 en 5. Die 8 mensen die voor 1 en 2 stemden, kunnen dan nu hun mening over die twee verdelen. In het beste geval wordt het geen 12-12. ;-)

Matt