Proposal for new posters and flyers for Ubuntu-be

Proposal for new posters and flyers for Ubuntu-be

jean7491
Hi to all,

Since 15/05 we are debating the proposal to print 250 new posters (A2) and 5000 flyers (A6) for Ubuntu-be for a price of +/- 250 euros (both in Dutch).

The proposed poster and flyer have been improved in accordance with the comments of the mailing list.
As there are no objections and a lot of positive comments, I think there is a consensus on this proposal and we can go on with the printing.

I hope the new products will be available for the Dipro fair in Ghent on 06/09/2009.

Before to order the products, I need the formal approval of the treasurer of the LoCo Team for this operation.

Additionally, some people started to pre-order posters : my suggestion is that the payment occurs on the account of Ubuntu-be before the delivery of the posters.

Jean
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Re: Proposal for new posters and flyers for Ubuntu-be

Mark Van den Borre
Jean, all,

> The proposed poster and flyer have been improved in accordance with the
> comments of the mailing list.
> As there are no objections and a lot of positive comments, I think there is
> a consensus on this proposal and we can go on with the printing.
[...]
> Before to order the products, I need the formal approval of the treasurer of
> the LoCo Team for this operation.
Of course! Go go go!

Mark
--