RE : Re: New Banner - Call for votes

mongolito404
Administrator

I'm abroad and the combo of working on my phone and roaming fee make it impossible to check the voting issue right now.  I'll check things asap, probably tomorrow morning. Remember, in order to vote you must be logged on LP and a member of the Ubuntu-be team.

P.

Le 20 juin 2010, 9:54 AM, "Bram Gadeyne" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Jean,

How can we vote for the logo?

Both sites refer to each other but I don't see a poll or vote option.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Poll/Logo2010 refers to https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be/+poll/ubuntu-be-2010-logo and the other way around.

greetings Bram

On 19-06-10 21:47, jean7491 wrote: > > Members of the Be LoCo Team, > > Don't forget ! > Vote for...