Re: About the Belgian Local Community Team (BelgianLoCo Team) - next step

Re: About the Belgian Local Community Team (BelgianLoCo Team) - next step

jean7491
Hi to all,

Remember the ongoing proposition for organizing the Belgian LoCo Team : comments till 15/08/2009.

See details below.
--
Jean
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

jean7491 a écrit :
Hi,

As follow-up to my mails 11/07 and 12/07 about the need for a better organization of the LoCo Team, a first draft "Proposed organization of the Belgian Local Community Team" has been posted  in de wiki :

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/TeamOrganization

Please feel free to comment the proposal : constructive comments can be added in the Section 3 of the wiki page or in the mailing list till the 15/08/2009.

If enough interested people are willing to work on this project, we could create an ad hoc Thinking Team in charge of the further development of a proposed organization.

--
Jean
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team