Re: meet and greet bbq - DIY banner (deco) building weekend

Re: meet and greet bbq - DIY banner (deco) building weekend

Ben HV
Spijtig, maar ik kan niet meedoen!

Toch veel succes aan de deelnemers.

Ben

> Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:47:28 -0800
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Ubuntu-be] meet and greet bbq - DIY banner (deco) building weekend
>
> Hi All
>
> A few weeks ago on the last irc meeting, i invited everyone to come over for a weekend.
> We agreed upon the weekend of 7-8-9 of August. Since my workweek ends on Thursday we can start receiving people from Friday (noonish).
>
> There's plenty of place in the forest for setting up tents (for people who want the stay the weekend).
> We have a fire pit and (bijpassend beton ijzer) iron raster for putting pots on the fire.
> And there's all sorts of wood (natural wood and also recycled planks and plates) some paint (prolly not so much) and cloth.
> We've also got some basic (old) tools.
>
> The idea is to make ubuntu banners and stands for fairs.
> Bring all that you want to use/share, ranging from foods (for the bbq) to tools, paint, cloth old paintings (for repainting) ...
> And naturaly a sunny mood, a creative mind, and an open spirit :)
> Everybody, Always welcome :-D
>
> --
> Love, Light & Laughter !
> Indra Pharazijn -x-
> Bosdorp 164
> 9190 Stekene
> Oost Vlaanderen
> 0488/262.786

Souhaitez vous  « être au bureau sans y être » ? Oui je le veux !

Re: meet and greet bbq - DIY banner (deco) building weekend

ivan flo
I already posted that I cannot come...

Ivan Flo

> A few weeks ago on the last irc meeting, i invited everyone to come over for a weekend.
> We agreed upon the weekend of 7-8-9 of August. Since my workweek ends on Thursday we can start receiving people from Friday (noonish).
>
> There's plenty of place in the forest for setting up tents (for people who want the stay the weekend).
> We have a fire pit and (bijpassend beton ijzer) iron raster for putting pots on the fire.
> And there's all sorts of wood (natural wood and also recycled planks and plates) some paint (prolly not so much) and cloth.
> We've also got some basic (old) tools.
>
> The idea is to make ubuntu banners and stands for fairs.
> Bring all that you want to use/share, ranging from foods (for the bbq) to tools, paint, cloth old paintings (for repainting) ...
> And naturaly a sunny mood, a creative mind,  and an open spirit :)
> Everybody, Always welcome :-D
>
> --
> Love, Light & Laughter !
> Indra Pharazijn -x-
> Bosdorp 164
> 9190 Stekene
> Oost Vlaanderen
> 0488/262.786

Re: meet and greet bbq - DIY banner (deco) building weekend

jean7491
Hi to all,
(especially from Ghent to Antwerpen)

Remember !

Don'forget the proposal of Indra for the next week end !

See the wiki : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/BBQStekene_2009-08-7%2B8%2B9

If you  comes for only 1 day, please check  with Indra  for the best  moment.
--
Jean
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Indra Pharazijn a écrit :
[...]

Andy Airey
Hi,

I am terribly sorry, but as I am getting behind schedule for my resit exams I will not be able to come this weekend.

I hope the weekend will still be a productive one and maybe such an event could take place again in the future.

grtz,

Andy