Reminder - meet and greet bbq - DIY banner/stand building weekend

Reminder - meet and greet bbq - DIY banner/stand building weekend

Indra Pharazijn
Hi all,

Just a lill reminder,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/BBQStekene_2009-08-7%2B8%2B9

The adress is Bosdorp 164, 9190 Stekene,
Also could be good for the people who do come to synchronize about when.
I'll be online on the irc chat tomorrow (and i'll try to check regulary) in case of any questions
Might also be good to let me know you're coming, but if not welcome every way :)

Love, Light & Laughter
Indra -x-