Support Points Maps - news for the migration

Support Points Maps - news for the migration

mongolito404
Administrator
Hoi,

Sorry for the lack of updates on the Support Points Map. The migration
is still not done but I reviewed my script once more and added the
mail template.

The mail still need to be fully translated. And it can be done on
Launchpad at https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/support.points.map/migration.
As usual, any help is welcome. Once I've translation in nl and fr (de
is not needed) I'll run the script and I should be done with the
migration.

The next step will be to display the data on a map.

P.

Re: Support Points Maps - news for the migration

Jurgentje
Hi,

I'd be glad to help with the Dutch translation... but only the French
one is on launchpad currently.

Grtz,
Jurgen