Translations needed

mongolito404
Administrator
Hi,

As a reminder, here are some translations needed for the website
- The German text explaining how to add your feed to the planet at
http://ubuntu-be.org/de/planet (top-left block) (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/354358)
- The Support Point manual (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/718482) in French,
Dutch and German

Pierre Buyle

Re: Translations needed

jean7491@gmail.com
Hi,

The French translation has been added in the bug-report.

Who is volunteer to translate the Support point manual in German ?

Regards,

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Le 20/02/11 12:28, Pierre Buyle a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> As a reminder, here are some translations needed for the website
> - The German text explaining how to add your feed to the planet at
> http://ubuntu-be.org/de/planet (top-left block) (see
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/354358)
> - The Support Point manual (see
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/718482) in French,
> Dutch and German
>
> Regards,
> --
> Pierre Buyle

Re: Translations needed

Baudouin Hannecart
I'm available for the translation in German.

Baudouin Hannecart

Le mardi 01 mars 2011 à 16:44 +0100, jean7491-Events-Team a écrit :
Hi,

The French translation has been added in the bug-report.

Who is volunteer to translate the Support point manual in German ?

Regards,

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Le 20/02/11 12:28, Pierre Buyle a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As a reminder, here are some translations needed for the website
> - The German text explaining how to add your feed to the planet at
> http://ubuntu-be.org/de/planet (top-left block) (see
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/354358)
> - The Support Point manual (see
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/718482) in French,