Ubuntu Artful (17.10) Release Party

Diogo Constantino
Hi all,

I would like to invite all of you for an Ubuntu Release Party in Brussels.

It will be fully a social event. Were hopefully I can meet some of the
members of the Belgium community, discuss a bit about this shinny new
release, and more importantly drink some beer.

If you will, please join me at the Monk at 19h.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=The+Monk%2C+Brussels&t=canonical&ia=places

Best regards to all
Diogo

Re: Ubuntu Artful (17.10) Release Party

Diogo Constantino
Forgot to say that it will be on the 19th of the current month (the
release date for Artfull).

Às 22:31 de 09-10-2017, Diogo Constantino escreveu:

> Hi all,
>

> I would like to invite all of you for an Ubuntu Release Party in Brussels.
>

> It will be fully a social event. Were hopefully I can meet some of the
> members of the Belgium community, discuss a bit about this shinny new
> release, and more importantly drink some beer.
>
> If you will, please join me at the Monk at 19h.
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=The+Monk%2C+Brussels&t=canonical&ia=places
>

> Best regards to all
> Diogo

Re: Ubuntu Artful (17.10) Release Party

Merlijn Sebrechts
Great! I'll be there, and I'll try to get some Ghentians to come with me.

Forgot to say that it will be on the 19th of the current month (the
release date for Artfull).

Às 22:31 de 09-10-2017, Diogo Constantino escreveu:
> Hi all,
>

> I would like to invite all of you for an Ubuntu Release Party in Brussels.
>

> It will be fully a social event. Were hopefully I can meet some of the
> members of the Belgium community, discuss a bit about this shinny new
> release, and more importantly drink some beer.
>
> If you will, please join me at the Monk at 19h.
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=The+Monk%2C+Brussels&t=canonical&ia=places
>

> Best regards to all
> Diogo

Re: Ubuntu Artful (17.10) Release Party

Diogo Constantino
Last minute veneue change to: Bar des amis, just a couple doors after on
the same street.

I'm wearing a black hoodie with Ubuntu branding and some details in orange.

I'll go look in Monk from time to time to pick people that didn't got this
message.

Regards
Diogo

Em quarta-feira, 18 de Outubro de 2017 09:28:47 CEST, Merlijn Sebrechts
<[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Great! I'll be there, and I'll try to get some Ghentians to come with me.

>> Forgot to say that it will be on the 19th of the current month (the
>> release date for Artfull).
>>

>> Às 22:31 de 09-10-2017, Diogo Constantino escreveu:
>> > Hi all,
>> >

>> > I would like to invite all of you for an Ubuntu Release Party in
>> Brussels.
>> >

>> > It will be fully a social event. Were hopefully I can meet some of the
>> > members of the Belgium community, discuss a bit about this shinny new
>> > release, and more importantly drink some beer.
>> >
>> > If you will, please join me at the Monk at 19h.
>> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=The+Monk%2C+Brussels&t=canonical&ia=places
>> >

>> > Best regards to all
>> > Diogo
>> >

>> --

Enviado do Dekko através do meu dispositivo Ubuntu.