Web team

Mimor
Hi all,

I'm currently working on getting a new ubuntu-be website back up and running.
As I was planning things, I thought maybe the community wanted to give some input.

What features do you want?
- Website (duh!)
- Calendar with events
- Team page (make clear what teams exist, en whom to contact if you have questions)
- Web-IRC chat
- Blog/planet?
- map with people that can help out installing/supporting ubuntu
- ...

For the time being, I'll try to put the old site back up.

But if no one actually wants to add anything, I suppose I can just go my way and do all the stuff the way I like it best?

You can send me an email, or ping me on the #ubuntu-be channel if you want to chat  a bit about this :)

Kind regards,

Mike

Re: Web team

Jan Bongaerts
<sounds of cheering and applauding> Hear hear! </sounds of cheering and applauding>

Thank you so much for tackling the site.

If you need some help, I believe there are still some volunteers. People out there, please speak up!

Indeed a clear team page is quite necessary.
I don't mind giving out my phone number too. As the official LoCo contact, that might be necessary.

If there are other people that also don't mind publishing their phone number, please let us know.

Personally, I like the idea of a blog/planet, rather than a wiki.

Regards,
Jan.

On 5 October 2013 18:54, Mike Morraye <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/why-use-ubuntu and find out why it is a better option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version of your current system.