What topics to stress for 14.04 LTS

Alain Baudrez
When demonstrating Ubuntu 14.04 LTS what are the topics I should mention.?

I don't want to fall in the Windows v. Linux trap but I want to be able to give a honest demo/review which stresses the right topics.

Alain.

Re: What topics to stress for 14.04 LTS

Jan Bongaerts
Hi Alain,
I think most of the elements on our flyer are still valid when trying to 'sell' ubuntu to the average user.

Check https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/PromotionMaterial/Flyers2011 to see the flyer.
I still have a few copies, and I think Jurgen Gaeremyn has some too, if you wish to obtain a few printed copies.

Cheers,
Jan.

On 17 April 2014 11:27, Alain Baudrez <[hidden email]> wrote:
When demonstrating Ubuntu 14.04 LTS what are the topics I should mention.?

I don't want to fall in the Windows v. Linux trap but I want to be able to give a honest demo/review which stresses the right topics.

Alain.

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/ and find out why it is a better option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version of your current system.

Re: What topics to stress for 14.04 LTS

Alain Baudrez
Hi Alain,
I think most of the elements on our flyer are still valid when trying to 'sell' ubuntu to the average user.

Check https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/PromotionMaterial/Flyers2011 to see the flyer.
I still have a few copies, and I think Jurgen Gaeremyn has some too, if you wish to obtain a few printed copies.

Cheers,
Jan.

Txs, Just what I need. Forgot to look in our own website .... growing old I think LOL