ubuntu-be expired from team

Verified LoCo Teams
Hello Belgian Local Community Team,

The membership of Belgian Local Community Team (ubuntu-be) in the
Verified LoCo Teams (locoteams-verified) team has expired.
<https://launchpad.net/~locoteams-verified>

Regards,
The Launchpad team

--
You received this email because your team Belgian Local Community Team is the affected member.

Fwd: ubuntu-be expired from team

Jan Bongaerts
Hi there,

Unfortunately I have no time to act on this.
Any volunteers, feel free to have this LoCo re-verified.

Regards,
Jan.
The membership of Belgian Local Community Team (ubuntu-be) in the
Verified LoCo Teams (locoteams-verified) team has expired.
<https://launchpad.net/~locoteams-verified>

Regards,
The Launchpad team

--
You received this email because your team Belgian Local Community Team is the affected member.

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/ and find out why it is a better option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version of your current system.

Re: Fwd: ubuntu-be expired from team

linux-service.be bvba

Nobody?

What is need to be done? We cannot let this go by while ubuntu is now growing.

We can provide some funds/sponsoring,,

gd

Op Thursday 31 March 2016 09:44:45 schreef Jan Bongaerts:

> Hi there,

> Unfortunately I have no time to act on this.

> Any volunteers, feel free to have this LoCo re-verified.

> Regards,

> Jan.

Merlijn Sebrechts
I'd like to fix this. What exactly needs to be done?

Nobody?

What is need to be done? We cannot let this go by while ubuntu is now growing.

We can provide some funds/sponsoring,,

gd

Op Thursday 31 March 2016 09:44:45 schreef Jan Bongaerts:

> Hi there,

> Unfortunately I have no time to act on this.

> Any volunteers, feel free to have this LoCo re-verified.

> Regards,

> Jan.

Frank Neirynck
I'm willing to lend a hand if I knew what needs to be done...

Frank

I'd like to fix this. What exactly needs to be done?

Nobody?

What is need to be done? We cannot let this go by while ubuntu is now growing.

We can provide some funds/sponsoring,,

gd

Op Thursday 31 March 2016 09:44:45 schreef Jan Bongaerts:

> Hi there,

> Unfortunately I have no time to act on this.

> Any volunteers, feel free to have this LoCo re-verified.

> Regards,

> Jan.

Eric Van Leuven
right vein, Merlijn,  Ubuntu deserves it. Eric.

I'd like to fix this. What exactly needs to be done?

Nobody?

What is need to be done? We cannot let this go by while ubuntu is now growing.

We can provide some funds/sponsoring,,

gd

Op Thursday 31 March 2016 09:44:45 schreef Jan Bongaerts:

> Hi there,

> Unfortunately I have no time to act on this.

> Any volunteers, feel free to have this LoCo re-verified.

> Regards,

> Jan.

Jan

Can you add Frank and me as administrators of the ubuntu-be launchpad team? It seems this will be the first step to getting this issue fixed.

Kind regards
Merlijn Sebrechts

right vein, Merlijn,  Ubuntu deserves it. Eric.

I'd like to fix this. What exactly needs to be done?

Nobody?

What is need to be done? We cannot let this go by while ubuntu is now growing.

We can provide some funds/sponsoring,,

gd

Op Thursday 31 March 2016 09:44:45 schreef Jan Bongaerts:

> Hi there,

> Unfortunately I have no time to act on this.

> Any volunteers, feel free to have this LoCo re-verified.

> Regards,

> Jan.

Jan Claeys
linux service schreef op vr 01-04-2016 om 14:30 [+0200]:
> What is need to be done? We cannot let this go by while ubuntu is now
> growing.

The team needs to become active again.  Re-approval will require proof
of sustained activity over a significant time (at least > 6 months but
better about 1 year).

> We can provide some funds/sponsoring,,

Money is not what is needed for now (there is enough in the bank
account), but you can help with other types of sponsoring too of course
(as you have done in the past).

A big enough group of people who have time & ideas to organize
activities is what is needed.

PS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS will be released soon, so organizing some "release
parties" or other activities to celebrate that would be a good start.

--
Jan Claeys

Merlijn Sebrechts schreef op vr 01-04-2016 om 22:22 [+0200]:
> Can you add Frank and me as administrators of the ubuntu-be launchpad
> team? It seems this will be the first step to getting this issue
> fixed.

I don't think that is a priority now, making the team active again is.

--
Jan Claeys