vzw

linux-service.be bvba

Somebody knowes this vzw?

http://www.lerarenforum.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17804

strange way of doing business.

gd

Re: vzw

Mimor
The smell of fresh spam in the morning :)
Lijkt me vreemde manier van zaken doen.
Maar zoals daar staat: je kan hen contacteren op hun website :)

Mike

Re: vzw

Johan Bousson

http://www.oxfamsol.be/nl/-Computers,109-
Oxfam also sells secondhandcomputers with Windows.
They get payable Windows to install, probably a good deal with
microsoft.
We sell them where I work : Kringwinkel Ghent (vzw Ateljee)
Quit some way to go for linux?
But maybe small growers are the best in the end...

Johan

Mike Morraye schreef op wo 30-04-2014 om 11:51 [+0200]:

> The smell of fresh spam in the morning :)
> Lijkt me vreemde manier van zaken doen.
> Maar zoals daar staat: je kan hen contacteren op hun website :)
>

> Mike

Re: vzw

linux-service.be bvba

I did not found one second hand computer on their webshop.

As I understand it:

They have a full , rather expensive, webshop. With the profits from their webshop, they finance projects for secondhand computers.

I do not trust it.